I Would Die 4 U, DDPP ladies. Last night’s debut at Brass Ovaries was magical. It was a PACKED HOUSE of pole-twirling, shimmering heroes dancing in the night. If you had a blast, tell your friends!
A review of some policies at the new space for anyone who missed it:
- We can use the poles, but we cannot hang upside-down.
- If it’s your first time, sign a waiver at the front desk before class.
- You CAN wear shoes (if you want to).
- The studio opens at 8:15, arrive early to pay in the lobby
- Class is donation-based only. Suggested amount $5-$10. Change is available. AND we now accept Paypal/Credit Card payments via this site. See the “DONATE” button on the right side of the page. You can always pay at home at your convenience.
And lastly, here is the playlist from last night, brought to you by yours truly, DJ DJ from Roseanne.