I Would Die 4 U, DDPP ladies. Last night’s debut at Brass Ovaries was magical. It was a PACKED HOUSE of pole-twirling, shimmering heroes dancing in the night. If you had a blast, tell your friends!
A review of some policies at the new space for anyone who missed it:
- We can use the poles, but we cannot hang upside-down.
- If it’s your first time, sign a waiver at the front desk before class.
- You CAN wear shoes (if you want to).
- The studio opens at 8:15, arrive early to pay in the lobby
- Class is donation-based only. Suggested amount $5-$10. Change is available. AND we now accept Paypal/Credit Card payments via this site. See the “DONATE” button on the right side of the page. You can always pay at home at your convenience.
And lastly, here is the playlist from last night, brought to you by yours truly, DJ DJ from Roseanne.
After some delay in hammering out the final details, I’m excited to announce the Grand Re-Opening of DDPP. Starting Tuesday 7/15, we will be dancing at Brass Ovaries on Manor Road.
Brass Ovaries is centrally located and has a spacious 1000-square-foot studio for un-leashed expression. But the best part of our new aerial arts venue might be …dun dun dun… POLES. 6 poles for twirling and grinding as you please (just no hanging upside down).
ALSO, now introducing Donation-based Dance. DDPP will be moving to a sliding scale payment method, with a suggested donation of $5-$10. Your contribution goes toward the studio rental cost and insurance required for the space. We’ll be accepting cash and Paypal (woo-hoo!) in the lobby before class.
The re-launch party on 7/15 will feature music by DJ DJ from Roseanne, and a sign-up sheet for YOU to DJ in July and August. I know I’m ready to get back to dance, and I hope you are too. See you at DDPP every Tuesday from 8:00-9:15PM at Brass Ovaries!